Thursday, July 25, 2013

Offical Blog!

Hey guys!
 
This blog is dedicated specifically to letting you know everything new that's going to happen with my shop. please let me know your thoughts on my new ideas and designs as they are posted.
 
Currently I offer:
  • Jewelry
  • Custom Jewelry Commissions 
  • Pottery/Clay Figurines
  • Pottery Décor
  • Custom Master Swords
  • Custom Hylian Shields
  • Custom Wood Weapon Replicas
 
To come in the future:
  • Leather Works (sword sheath)
  • Paint your owns
  • Wood Home Décor
  • Stained Glass Panels
  • Custom Trading Card Art (for popular CCG games)
  • LoZ Medallions & Gems
  Let me know what you think of these new endeavors in the comments.

P.S. I have an official facebook page now https://www.facebook.com/RipItUpGenkiCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment